This document governs your use of the online and print content of Hedge Fund Alert ("HFA") and its website ("HFAlert.com").
- Publisher. HFA is published weekly by Harrison Scott Publications Inc. ("HSP"), 5 Marine View Plaza, Suite 400, Hoboken, N.J. 07030-5795. HFAlert.com is also produced and maintained by HSP.
- Licenses. All subscriptions to HFA come in the form of licenses. A license allows a specified number of a company's employees to receive an online link to HFA by email without violating HFA's federal copyright (ISSN: 1530-7832). Links are functional for only 30 days.
The annual cost of a license depends on the number of a company's employees authorized to receive HFA each week. A list of the available license types and their annual license fees can be found by clicking here.
Designated members of a license group may use their individual email addresses and passwords to sign in to HFAlert.com and access the website's subscriber-only features, including the Manager Database and HFA's online archives. License holders are prohibited from distributing or otherwise sharing their individual sign-in information.
A license group's list of designated members can be changed at any time. To expand a license group, and thus its distribution rights, contact customer-service director JoAnn Tassie at email@example.com or 201-234-3980.
- Email addresses. HFA can be sent only to individuals using corporate or organizational email addresses, as opposed to personal email addresses (e.g. gmail, yahoo).
- Cancellations. License holders may cancel their subscriptions at any time and receive a full refund for all issues of HFA that have not yet been delivered.
- Renewals. Prior to a subscription coming due, HSP sends renewal invoices to license holders and won't renew a subscription until it receives a positive response. HSP never renews subscriptions automatically.
- Copyright violations. It is a violation of federal copyright law to forward or otherwise distribute any part of HFA, or links to an issue (either inside or outside a company), without first obtaining permission from HFA. HSP treats such violations as actionable offenses.
- Monitoring. HSP routinely monitors usage of the publication by employing tracking technology.
- Privacy. HSP reserves the right to share subscribers' names and contact information with conference producers and other third parties, unless subscribers request their information be withheld from such sharing arrangements.