Search Results


HFA
April 25, 2018  

Rhode Island Halves Portfolio

Rhode Island State Investment has nearly completed a long-running reduction in its hedge fund exposure.The pension manager has submitted redemption requests totaling $585 million since October 2016, according to FOIAlts. Some 95% of the withdrawals have been processed, with the other 5% awaiting final audits.The pullback would leave Rhode Island State Investment with a $535 million hedge fund position, down from $1.1 billion. The $8.5 billion...


This article is free to subscribers of Hedge Fund Alert. If you are a subscriber, please sign in.

If you are not a subscriber, please complete the form below to purchase the article for $19.95.
Credit Card Type
Amex
Master Card
Visa
First Name *
Last Name *
Card Number *
Expiration *
E-mail *
Company
Address *
City *
State/Province *
Zip/Postal Code *
Country

Purchase Article


« BACK